Thursday, November 17, 2011

Unit 2: Ask for advice about a relationship

Hi Sally!


I've met a awesome guy, Sam. He is absolutely gorgeous, but I don't know what I have to do, so I'm writing to you for your advice.

Last weekend I went to the bigger birthday party that I've never been, in a friend's house. When I arrived, Claudia introduced me at all the people. They were very friendly. And a boy was looking at me all the time. Then he went to tell with Claudia: he wanted to know me! She introduced to me him. After I met him, we spoke a long time and we have a lot in common! When we finished talking, we danced together under the starry sky.

The same night I went to sleep over at Claudia's house.

The next day, in the morning, he came to say hello to us and to have breakfast. But in fact, he wanted to go somewhere with me, as Claudia said to me. But we were in pyjamas and we had to order the house, so he decided to help us.


I've been thinking about Sam a lot since this last two weeks. He invited me to the cinema this afternoon, so I'm

going to see him today! Claudia also called me this morning to tell me that Sam wants to ask me out!

I'm unsure about the relationship because he doesn't live near, he lives too far and he was only staying here for a month. I will see him a once in a month.

What do I have to do with the guy who is flirting to me?

People say the distance relationships never go well… What do you think?


Elisabet


No comments:

Post a Comment