Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My stay at school


Hello and welcome to my oral presentation. My name's Elisabet and I'm 16.
I started at Casa Nostra school when I was three, in P3. At first I didn't know the people but we quickly become friends. The next two years where very important for me because we got on well with all my classmates, so we become like a big family.
It comes to my mind a thing that happened in P5, something that I won't never forget: Fabi broken my foot playing in the break time, and it did me a lot of damage! The worst was that my foot had to be plastered 6 months!



The next stage was primary. I remember the first day, when my friend Sara was our new classmate and she didn't know if she had to dinner in the school or go to her home, so she started to cry. Then, Fabi and I said to Angelina what was happening to “the new girl” who we didn't know the name.
And how about all the trips we've done a long this 6 years in primary? Over all the day-trips in “La muntanyeta” where we had a very good time there playing, doing competitions and wars with cabins.

The years were going on and we were growing together while our friendship was going grow too.

The most important year in primary was the 6th because when we were in the end of the course, the last day, we all started crying because we thought that everything will change and that it will never be the same again. We were so upset because there were classmates that had to go to another schools, we had to separate.



The next year we started 1st of ESO and we got frightened with the main talk of Jordi Mossoll at the first hour. We met all the teachers and the way to taught of them. Along these years, somethings changed, like teachers or classmates, but we have always been united.
So now we are at the end of 4th of ESO and we will have to separate to go to different ways, different high schools... But I'm sure that all we've lived together neither of us will forget it.



A lot of things to remember, a lot of years that we had been together: a big frienship.


No comments:

Post a Comment