Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Unit 4: Ask for and give information


Berta: Hello, there. Can I help you?

Elisabet: Yes, I'm staying in Barcelona with a friend next week and we were wondering if there's anything to see around there. Have you got any information?

Berta: Yes, there are Ballon Flights if you're interested. I'll get you a leaflet.

Elisabet: That sounds good. What time do the trips leave?

Berta: Oh, they're fairly regular – they go every day except Tuesday at 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.


Elisabet: OK. And how much is the trip? We've got student cards.

Berta: Let's see... Well, in that case it's 40 pounds per person. The full price is 50 pounds.

Elisabet: That's fine! We'll go on Monday, then. Do we need to book it?

Berta: I'll book it for you if you like. Can I take your names?


No comments:

Post a Comment