Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Unit 8: A happy ending


All started a few months ago, in winter. I met with my best friend Clàudia for go to walk arround the lake. Before that, I bought four chocolate donuts, so I gave two to Clàudia. When we were very full up, we started to talk about everything and we had a lot of fun. All the way arround the lake we were laughing for stupid things.
Everything changed for us when we saw a dog in a half way arround.
Clàudia said to me: “Don't say nothing to this big dog, please!”
But what I did was the opposite, I shouted it's name.

Suddently, the dog started walking to us. Then, Clàudia quickly went behind me because she was frightened.
I stroked the dog and it resoulted to be a girl. She was very friendly and sweet, but she has got lost.
What I did was made a leash with a reed. We called the dog “Cari” and we decided to bring her to the vet. There, we explained all the story to the doctor and then he said that Cari was a young breed dog.
After that, he looked if Cari had a “xip” and she had one in her neck!

Finally, the vet did a phone call to the kennel because in there they could contact with the owners of lost dogs. So the doctor said to us that in a few hours Cari would be with her family again.
This is the happy ending about our honesty with a dog.



No comments:

Post a Comment